segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2013

Jack,
I know that you deleted me on facebook and that you probably don’t wanna hear from me. But i’ve been reading my diaries from back when i was still the brazilian girl in Northfield and I felt like writing to you.
You have no idea how important you were in my last month-ish. Not only back then but in my life. That year was incredibly amazing and all of the people i met there have a bigger importance in all of the things that happened after that than any one of you can imagine. Northfield made me grow up and become the Luísa I am now. And I’m very proud of it.
That year changed my life and I wanna let you know that you were a part of it. Even though we never have had a relationship or anything like that.
You were the guy i choose to lost my virginity with. Not only that. I choose to spend my last night in the U.S. with you.
I am not asking to be your friend again or anything like that. I’m just letting you know.
And maybe we can go have a coffee whenever i’m back.


Beijos,
Luísa

e esse é o único lugar em que isso faz algum sentido de ser publicado.

Nenhum comentário: